To provide students with 21st Century skills through personalized, rigorous instruction in an engaging, safe, and nurturing environment.
The mission of Wayne Early/Middle College High School's staff is to develop respectful, socially responsible students who are globally competitive. Our positive, risk-taking, unique staff will teach Honors-level curriculum in a non-traditional environment.
- We believe all people should be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe that students rise to meet high expectations.
- We believe that positive relationships are a necessary part of any learning environment.
- We believe that all staff members are part of the team that accomplishes successful teaching and learning.
- We believe in respecting and accepting the diversities of all members of our educational family.
- We believe that failure is not an option.